Veggieburger à la Lindström
- 1 can of mixed beans or kidney beans
- 0,75 dl rolled oats
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 medium steamed beetroot
- 1 salty pickled cucumber
- 1 TBP wheat flour
- 1 TBP apple cider vinegar
- chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Fill the bottom of a steamer with water. While the water is coming to a boil, wash the beet, cut off the stem and tap root. Do not peel.
- Steam covered for 15-20 min. The beet is cooked when you can easily insert a fork into the beet. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Rinse the beans and drain. Mix them in a food processor or with a hand blender. Add oats and blend, and pour the batter into a bowl.
- Finely chop the onion, beet, and pickle. Stir into the beans along with the flour, vinergar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 4 patties and fry in oil. Approx. 5 min on each side.
- Serve with your desired side dish.